As every year, we share with you its homemade summer salad. With mango and prawns, blends tropical flavours and marine touches… Succulent, healthy, light, and above all, ultra easy!
Ingredients (for 2 people) :
– 1 ripe mango
– 400 g of prawns
– 150 g fresh arugula
– two tablespoons of pine nuts
– cream of balsamic vinegar
– olive oil
– salt, pepper
1) Peel the mango and cut it into small pieces.
2) Shell the prawns and cut them in half.
3) Divide all the ingredients on the plate, starting with the arugula, and ending with a drizzle of olive oil and a dollop of creamy balsamic vinaigrette.